I’m committed to ensuring we prepare this generation, and for the long-term success of your business, you should be as well. If you would like further guidance on how to better engage and retain the Millennials that you manage and increase bottom-line results, schedule a no-obligation one-on-one “Managing Millennials Discovery Session” below. For convenience these can be conducted via Skype.
The one-on-one “Discovery Session” is typically the first step, before engaging in an in-person managing Millennials assessment and strategy session package. These in-person assessment and strategy sessions take place over three days and include interviews with leadership, managers, and Millennials. On-site Millennial Strategy Sessions are led by myself and our senior Millennial team. Once the interviews take place, we present findings, recommendations, and a strategy for moving forward.
However, if you have an urgent situation and need coaching and advice right now in order to stay sane, I set aside a limited amount of time each month to respond to you quickly, click here to book a 60-minute Millennial Management 911 Coaching Session with me. Once you schedule the appointment, you’ll be taken to a comprehensive assessment form that will give me the information I need to give you immediate actionable advice and strategies personalized for your unique workplace culture and environment. You’ll also just feel better, having been heard!
If you aren’t ready to commit to a Managing Millennials solution with me just yet, we have free and low cost resources to help you now:
- The Managing Millennials Toolkit is free and will give you my top 10 insights to help maximize your company’s revenue by better managing your Millennials.
- To keep you up to date, when you download the Toolkit, you’ll also receive our free Millennial Matters @ Work podcast newsletter. You’ll get weekly insight from managers and Millennials on relevant topics to help you better manage, motivate and grow the Millennials on your team, including feedback from my Millennials on what they think about these challenges.
- Schedule a low-cost, high ROI 20 minute “Managing Millennials Discovery Session”. You’ll leave the call with a crystal clear picture of your options and know exactly what to do next. (the form is at bottom of this page).
In the meantime, here are a couple of immediate Quick-Start tips:
- Start with an Expectations list: How you expect Millennials to perform in the workplace.
- Develop a Corporate Vocabulary: How employees should address one another, standard salutations, etc.